It is...how it is!

It is indeed, how it is...

Friday, January 22, 2010

"Sent From My Fisher Price PC"

There seems to be some sort of borderline fascist fad these days that's annoying me. Maybe because I'm poor and have a grasp on technology that's six years prior to the present, but, this new wave of 'faux furor' is sickening. It's ike an aggressive, yet redundant form of forced fellating. "My social status is better than yours. Here, take this 450 Jiggabop sized penis extension down your throat!" :
"Sent from my Iphone / Blackberry / Droid / R2D2 / Verizon Wireless Blackberry / Bowl of Fucking Muesli"

What does that mean? Does it mean that the person who sent this message from any of the above appliances is better equipped than me? Does it mean they can eat swan or deer and not feel guilty? Does it mean that they reside in an upper class sesspit of backslapping and pink coloured alcoholic drinks? Or could it all be farce.
Could they be sitting behind a chugging, whirring PC that when you turn it on, it sounds like a pneumatic drill having sex with a farm animal, on their Free Text Network site, manually typing "Sent from my [insert appliance here]" at the end of each text to quantify their social standing? What is it? I don't understand. I have a better grasp on Pi(π) than I do on the concept and sheer obnoxiousness of this statement at the end of every text message!
Please, for the sake of your own dignity, stop this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment